Layouts using my Page Kits



Need to contact me
dragonslairdesigns at googlemail.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I've Been Blog Tagged

Well, I have been 'blog tagged' by Bannerwoman lol....

She tells me I am SO LUCKY hehe so lets answer this here question then we can see who the LUCKY one's are next :) get ready as my taste in music varies sooo much

So, here was the 'question' for my blog tag!

List The Top 7 Songs I Am Into

Corrine Baily Raye - Put Your Records on
Sandi Thomas - I Wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair
Kelly Clarkson- Because of You
Aerosmith - Cryin
McFly - I'll be Ok
Van Morrison - Bright Side of the Road
Suggababes - Push the Button

Now this is my list right now, but it can change daily as the mood takes me, I hope you enjoyed sharing my top 7 tunes with me :)I am tagging the following lucky individuals. This is all in fun! If you can please play along. Choose either tag #1 or tag #2 and post your responses in your blog and in return tag 5 more lucky peeps (try not to use ones I have listed) with your chosen tag by listing their names in your blog (be sure you let them know you tagged them). A good way to get your blog out around, and make more 'linkable' friends too!I am still very new to this so i dont have 5 yet but here are my 4 ...

Sophia Davies Designs
Marinna Brendstrup
Erica Nunez
Rina Kroes

#1 Tag: List the top 7 songs I am into.
#2 Tag: List 5 weird things about yourself or pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails