Layouts using my Page Kits



Need to contact me
dragonslairdesigns at googlemail.com

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Anniversary Event - Week 1

Join me in celebrating my 1st Anniversaryat Scrapbookers Playground.
The festivities will spread throughout the whole month of May,
so come and pick up some fabulous bargains and offers.

Birthday Grab Bag - Bag One

There will be a four Grab Bags One each week,
all with fantastic goodies in, its like having your Birthday Early


GRAB BAG'S CONTAIN ALL NEW PRODUCTS NOTHING
HAS BEEN ON SALE BEFORE.
Grab Bags will be split after each week and placed in store at Full Price
There is also 50% off all my Quick Pages and Albums for One Week
so stock up now while they are at this all time low price.


Dragons Lair Designs Scrapbookers Playground Store

Don't Forget to Join my Mailing List for Free Samples
and special offers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails