Layouts using my Page Kits



Need to contact me
dragonslairdesigns at googlemail.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I actually Created somthing today

I actually created somthing today, which is a miracle latley since my MoJo upped and left.

I have two stamps for you created under my Card Making design name Stamping Dragon Designs these Stamps are so versitile you can use them for all sorts of projects, from cards to Bookmarks and any other Hybrid project you may have.

Generations Stamp Pack

What you get is THREE Images, TWO Stamps One plain so you can add your own embelishments and one with added flowers to colour.
On top of this you get one totally ready to go just print and use

Papers/Embelishments on Coloured one are created by me and are © Dragons Lair Designs and is also available as a 12" page border for your
Scrap Pages in my store HERE

Then we have this adorable Poorly Puppy who is sure to look adorable on all your craft projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails