Layouts using my Page Kits



Need to contact me
dragonslairdesigns at googlemail.com

Saturday, March 06, 2010

KJoi Studio's Mothers Day Blog Hop

WE have a great little blog train for you going on right now. It's all things you can use to make a beautiful Mother's Day kit to use. Everything is Commercial Use. Please be kind and leave comments for those that you download a little Thank you goes a long way.

ENJOY


You can download the overlays HERE

It has been reported that some have had problems with the link so heres a Alternative Link for Download

You should have reached me from Lizard Dau Designs

your next stop is Lori Imel
if you lost your way you can go back to the KJoi Blog here

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:43 am

    Wonderful overlays! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful gift! I hope to see you tonight at the chat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these wonderful overlays!
    Just a quick comment, when I unzipped the file with WinZip, I got a crc error and one of the overlays did not show up. I was able to unzip ALL of the overlays using ExtractNow. Don't know what the problem was, but I resolved it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails