Layouts using my Page Kits



Need to contact me
dragonslairdesigns at googlemail.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

Update

I appologise i have been absent on this blog for a long time, as many of you know I have branched out to Stamps for Cardmakers and after much thought have decided to merge both blogs into one

I will leave this one open but i would love it if you would come over and join us at the new blog



There is also another New Blog that will hold all my Freebies for both Scrapbooking and Cardmaking pop on over and have a peek


I hope to see you over there and thank you all so much for all your support over the years with many more to come :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit and comment. You have a wonderfully fun blog.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to say thank you sooooo much for my Dragon.
    Chrissyxx OSAAT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stamps! Very fun!
    I tried you link to your free digis and it does not appear to work.
    Do you have a cardmaking design team?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails