Layouts using my Page Kits



Need to contact me
dragonslairdesigns at googlemail.com

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

On the Tenth Day

On the Ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me
10 lords a leaping, 9 Ladies dancing, 8 Maids a Milking, 7 Swans a Swimming,
6 geese a layin, 5 Gold Rings, 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens
2 Turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree :)

Day Tenth on our countdown to christmas givesus A Touch of Peach
50% Off now available in store
LAST CHANCE AS IN RETIRMENT FROM THE 28TH

Now Available in Store

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:53 am

    Thanks very much. The freebies have been lovely. Enjoying them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:39 pm

    I wanted to thank you for your gift of time and all your talent -- I appreciate it so much!
    Merry Christmas,
    Mary Lynn ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for sharing day's 7 - 10
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails